cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer material master data error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I Transfer a material master data from ECC to GTS, There is a error  occured,

Conversion error in module API6850_HDR_PROD_MAP, field API6850_HDR-WEIGHTUNIT_ISO, value KGM

Conversion error in module API6850_UOM_PROD_MAP, field API6850_UOM-VOLUMEUNIT_ISO, value MTQ

Does anyone know how to solve it,tks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

It seems the internal UoM mapping is missing for ISO code KGM. Check the UoM in your product master.

It should have been KG. While transferring to GTS, system picks up the ISO code for KGM from T006 in ECC and transfers to GTS. In GTS, system will try to pick up Internal UoM for ISO KGM from T006.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

When I synced the total data of “t_code CUNI" in GTS from ECC, It works, Tks.

Best Regard,

Billy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Just for your further information; the other typical cause of the error is that there is not a unique relationship between the ISO and SAP code - in your case maybe 'MTQ' is assigned as the ISO code to more than one SAP UoM, perhaps because someone in your organisation created an additional entry.

Since you now have a working solution, don't forget to close the thread - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willis,

Thanks for your reply, When I set the IMG of CUNI in GTS at the same with in ECC, it is ok,tks.

Regard,

Billy