cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we debug XML messages flowing through in SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented a BADI /SCA/BIF_I_REPLORD to populate ship instructions field into fieldTRANSMEANS_DESCR_CODE but it does not display that in delivery tab of the PO in SNC. I would like to debug incoming XML to see why it is not working. Is there any way i can debug this.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Latha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Use T-Code:SPROXY or Program: SPRX_START_ESIBROWSER

Click on "Enterprise Services Browser"-->SNC7.02-->Service Interfaces-->Select your XML interface.

Follow steps as mentioned by 'Nuane' to Debug the XML.

Thanks,

Vasu

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Are you using PI middleware tool to process the messages, Proxy connectivity settings should be established between the systems to make visible the SNC component in the SPROXY transaction.

Plz elaborate your flow,so that I can able to help u better,

BR,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Yes, we are using PI middleware tool to process the messages. Proxy connection setting must have been established as we can see other Software components in SNC. I cannot only see SNC soft ware component in SPROXY of SNC. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Latha

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

I think you got confused with the Proxy concept. Let me give a clear picture.

See proxy will be triggered from any of Application systems like ECC,SNC etc.

Here ur reqt is to send the data from  ECC-----PI-----SNC.

From PI to SNC, proxy is involved and you want to trigger for PO process, for RON Service interface should be activated in SPROXY tcode of SNC system.

Your doubt is SNC COMP is not appeared in SPROXY tcode. For that , Ask you BASIS person to establish proxy connectivity between PI and SNC. He will do the RFC connection between PI and SNC,

Now SNC 7.0 PI S/W component will be imported to SNC system and u can able to view in SPROXY Tcode and activate the proxy.

Hope u got good clarity now,

BR,

Karthick

nuane_mazzarino
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Latha,

You can use SPROXY transaction for this.

1. Save/download the XML in SXMB_MONI transaction (you need to save the "payload"

2.Put a breakpoint where you wish to debug

3. Open SPROXY

4. Under SNC-> Service Interfaces, find the service you want to run (ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In for example).

5. Click on the test button

6. Upload the XML and run it

Best regards,

Nuane Mazzarino

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuane,

Thanks so much for your reply. It sounds promising. However i have one problem doing that.

SNC software components and name spaces are not visible in SNC SPORXY. Can you please let me know how we can make it visible?

Thanks

Latha

nuane_mazzarino
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

I am not sure... Below you can see an image of what it should look like. Perhaps you can try searching for namespace (http://sap.com/xi/SNC/Global)?

Regards,

Nuane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Please go to the tcode SXI_MONITOR and check the incoming XML i.e RON_IN(replenishment order notification in) related to the PO and check whether the needed feild is visible in XML or not which may help you.

Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srilakshmi,

thanks for for the quick response. Actually incoming XML does not have that node and I am making roc call to ecc and populating it. But I don't see that on po screen. So I was wondering if there is anyway I can debug that, I need to debug the badi why it is not changing the XML content.

Thanks

latha