Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying partner functions from customer master directly to outbound delivery

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I would like to bring a partner function (X)  from Customer master to the outbound delivery ( Its a flow from STO to Delivery).

Following has been already done :

Partner function X has been added to the customer master determination procedure.

Partner function X has been added to the delivery partner determination procedure .

Additional information:

I am aware that by activating the mandatory flag for the partner function (X)  in the Delivery determination procedure will bring in the required partner in the delivery document however this copying functionality should work only for one business unit only and not for other units hence we cannot use the option of 'Mandatory flag' option .

Is there any other way that we can bring in the partner function from Customer master to the delivery?

Thanks

Sank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the requirement is only for one business unit, if you want to achieve this requirement with standard configuration, then you can differentiate the delivery type based on which, you can achieve this requirement by following the configuration what you already indicated.  On the other hand, if your client are not ready for this, then the only option is go with related delivery exit.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sank ,

there is only one option you can assign partner function in your Delivery Header and item level

As per my knowledge you can achieve this by two ways .

1. Create one new Delivery document and assign the new Delivery partner determination procedure for other units and existing Delivery document you can use existing Delivery partner determination procedure for one business unit .

2. this you can achieve through user exit  , write a logic in MV50AFZ1 that according to my business unit this partner function will trigger to my delivery document both header and item level .

note - wait for other member's reply for any valuable solution you may get for this issue.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

shanum19
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr.Reddy for your response. I think we would need to go with the user exit option only. As you suggested, I will also wait for other's response.

Thanks

Sank