cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Status Incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a list of sales orders that have the status "being processed", but when you look at the document flow, the delivery for it has already been archived. Aside from the program SDVBUK00 (we haven't tried this program yet), is there another way to correct the status of these sales order? Also is there a report that we can use to get the list of these sales orders?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try VD05.

and probably you may need to ask an ABAP person to look into the status issue.

regards

Biju

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies! My main problem is the status has not been set to complete even if it should have already. I'm currently thinking of creating a program that will manually set the status to complete, but am not sure what fields to set (in table VBUK/VBUP) to manually set the document to complete....

Thanks and regards,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jefferson,

SDVBUK00 works effectively. This will have the simulation run. In the simulation run itself you can make sure whether this program is giving the desired results before going ahead with the production run.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CLN,

Thanks! However, I have tried SDVBUK00, and it didn't work. I believe this program will only work if there are discrepancies between the status of the orders and the status of the orders in the database. In our examples, the status are really wrong both in the orders and in the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you give me your id.. i think a OSS note can help solve this issue. OSS Note no. is 992587.

This might be handy..

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please save your transactions properly and then try checking in document flow. Also go to VA05 and enter the customer number and see the lsit of sales order. you can also check the status of the subsequent order in the sales order header

use program SAPMSSYO to see the status overview.

Also check in the incompletion log if some thig is missing.

Thanks

Reward if it helps

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JEFFER

Through T.code VA05 U can see the list of sales orders,,,,Here u go to selection criteria -

>select open sales orders.

Here system displays all the open sales orders .

Award if it helps u.

Regards

Prasad.G