cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS Legal control locked (partner)

0 Kudos

Hi GTS Experts,

I am facing the issue "Legal Control locked (Partner)" for license determination.

we have checked the partner are transferred and partner group is maintained in license. every thins is good but still have in issue.

can you suggest your thoughts...its very urgent..

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please let us know the error message number, and the version of GTS that you are using - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply...

The error message  is " Unable to determine any relevant partner country" for legal regulation EAR.

Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Dave, the version we are using 10.0..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

It seems your customs document in GTS doesn't have any of those partners for partner functions listed under Partner group mapped to your legal regulation.

Please get in SAP Compliance Management->Legal Control->Control settings for legal control service.

Identify the partner group assigned and see if your customs document has any of those partners maintained under this group. Your customs document should Ult. Consignee or Ship to or Sold to for the system to determine the country.

Let us know if you are still facing issues.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

thank you...

Partner functions are listed under partner group under legal regulation.

as you mentioned path, partner group is maintained.

"Partner Group to Determine Country of Departure"   Maintained.

"Partner Group to Determine Country of Destination"  maintained.

yes, i can see customs doc have partners exist.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please check if there are entries in table /sapsll/corpar for your customs documents GUID. If yes, check what's the partner function that you see in the table.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

i can see the table of PartnerFunction DA. Thank you..

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

From your response on Oct 6th, it seems you are using the standard EAR legal regulation. Which is linked with Partner group PGLDT2. And this partner group has Ultimate  Consignee(EN), Ship to and Sold to assigned.  I assume you haven't changed anything in standard.

And by DA partner function do you mean Delivery Address? This is referred as TZ in the system. I'm assuming you just have Delivery address partner in CORPAR table. But TZ partner function is not assigned to the partner group PGLDT2. Do you have this delivery address partner linked to your Partner group?

Does this answer your question? In case if you feel I have misunderstood your problem please feel free to comment.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

the issue resolved thanks for sharing info..

Regards,

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Nice to hear. Please close the thread. All the best.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The error message number 008 /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order  9500******is locked .

hope this info can help you provide answar.

thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I don't really understand. Yesterday, you said your issue is resolved.

And today the same question. Can you please elaborate your problem? If this is a new issue, please open a separate thread.

Regards

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

One way the around issue resolved and that day the SO/PO allowed to complete the process

but next SO/PO occur again same issue. we  have checked all the master data is set correctly.

if possible pls mail me your contact number so i can describe more on this issue pradeept.mm@gmail.com.

Regards,

Pradeep.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I think you are making it quite difficult to help you here.  Dhilipan has given several tips and asked very reasonable questions, and you haven't really answered them, nor marked any of his postings as "helpful".  If you have more details on the issue, then why not share them here?  Quite a lot of SCN members use the Legal Control functionality, and might be able to help.

Thanks for the error message number that you provided yesterday.  But again, that's confusing, and doesn't seem to be related to the symptom you previously described.  In the same way, your first two posts don't correspond regarding the message text.  So far, you've said that the error is:

• Legal Control locked (Partner)
  • Unable to determine any relevant partner country
  • Legal Control: Purchase order  9500******is locked

Well, which is it?  If you are facing more than one problem, please open separate threads, so that they can each be resolved individually.  Otherwise, please try (much harder) to clarify and describe the issue, so that we don't waste each other's time - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

As explained earlier the issue is..

at ECC when i create PO got error

• Legal Control: Purchase order  9500******is locked

at GTS when i check the PO at GTS AREA MENU "Legal Control locked (Partner)"

when i check the LOG the legal regulation EAR – “Unable to determine any relevant partner country”

hope above error statement makes clear.

I have checked the master data as well in configuration are all set.

As per the process the license determination strategy is determined based on Legal regulation+ country group + ECCN group will determine NLR.

@ partner functions are maintained and assigned to partner group

@the partner group is assigned to relevant legal regulation

As per the last mail from Dhilipan,

Yes DA is Delivery address. And TZ Is not maintained and assigned to partner group PGLDT2.

TZ is shipment doc number? I am not sure how this helps, please explain for better understanding on this.

My main perceived is here its suddenly got error but not earlier..i am checking that was as well..

Thank you all for your time and great support.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In GTS, please use Transaction SE16 to read the entry in table /SAPSLL/CUHD for the PO replica document, and find the value for field GUID_CUHD.

Then read table /SAPSLL/CORPAR with field MOBJT = 'O' and GUID_MOBJ = (the GUID for the PO replica).

• From the entries in /SAPSLL/CORPAR, which Partner Functions are included?

Then check the configuration of the Partner Group that is assigned to the Licence Type 'NLR'.

• Which Partner Functions are included?

Thanks & regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Let's keep this simple with screenshots. I don't have problem in sharing screenshots as this is a standard setup.

We are talking about Legal regulation EAR. Partner group PGLDT2 is assigned to EAR.

Partner group PGLDT2 is assigned with following partner functions.

As suggested by Dave, open table /sapsll/cuhd with your customs document#. Pick up GUID and go to table /sapsll/corpar and give guid from /sapsll/cuhd as GUID_MOBJ and MOBJT= 'O'(alphabet).

Output in /sapsll/corpar should have at least one of those partner functions shown above. If not, system will not be able to determine Country of Destination(relevant partner country). If you have one of  those partners in table and still the same issue, then get back to us please.

I am assuming you haven't changed anything in the standard partner group setup.

Regarding TZ: TZ is not shipment document number. TZ in GTS is partner function for Delivery address. Some days back when I asked you  to check corpar table. you checked and told us that you see DA partner fn. There is no DA partner function in GTS. Did you customize a new one?

In GTS, delivery address partner in represented by Partner function- TZ.

Kindly check and get back to us with the exact issue. If possible, screenshots.

Regards

Dhilipan