Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baseline of Projects

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a project with dates, resorces, progress updated but I need to compare with the original schedule, so I need to see the Baseline

Where with transaction?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to explore project planning board and its related profile parameters etc to compare . T-code CJ2B.

Thanks

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

To see your base line plan you have 2 options

Method (A)

1. Transfer basic dates in to forecast by

Cj20n - Select Project Def - go to project planning board (Shift F8) - Select All project/Actvities/WBS/ (Ctrl+shift+F1)  - Go in Edit - Reconcile dates - Transfer basic dates  to forecast

Now your base line plan is created (you can see the baseline plan by selecting activity in project builder - Setting - Set of dates - Forecast)

2. Now your base line date = Forecast date and regular project planning date = Basic dates

3. while execution phase of the project your basic dates will get change but forecast date will remain as it is.

4. you can compare your base line (forecast date ) with basic dates by T. Code CN41n/CN47N by change layout and select field  project plan date & forecast date.

Method (B)

1. Create Project version at initial stage by CN72.

2. Compare current operative project with version by T code CN41N with selection of version key.

With regards,

Dnyanesh

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Cesar,

Method (A) most preferable and convenient in all angle.

Hope above post is helpful to you.

With regards,

Dnyanesh

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

ok very good and thanks a lot Dear Dnyaneshwar

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Cesar,

Please let us know whether the solution provided is correct or helpful to you by selecting option under comment box.

~dnyanesh

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dnyaneshwar,

Well, I achieved make the Baseline, but when I put a network activity after the project plan and next try transfer basic dates to  forecast dates the Original Baseline change and move the dates original

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cesar,

You can use t code CJ2B - Change Project Planning Board

Regards

Tushar