cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager stack version doubt - how to check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Maybe this is a stupid question... but I´m with a doubt regarding the version of the SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SR1 that I installed some minutes ago! How can I know which stack is installed in this SAP system?

I look at the components version (in System --> Status) and I see the following:

I believe this system is installed with the stack SPS04... or not? The leading component of SAP Solution Manager is the ST component, am I right? So, considering this, I can concluded that, by default, this system is in stack 04 (SPS04). Am I right?

Can you give me some tips please?

Thank you,

samid raif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

you can check you stack version of your solution manager through following link

Musings of an IT Implementor: HowTo: Find Which Version Of Solution Manager You're Running

Regards

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Samid

Correct. Also read this SAP note 394616 - Release strategy for SAP Solution Manager

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reagan,

So... if this is the correct way to check this can you tell me why SAP makes available in SAP Marketplace the stack 04!!? Because this not makes any sense... if the SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SR1 by default is in stack 04 why they provide the same stack dvd media!?

I know they also provide the stack 12 (SPS12) but I´m some problems during the importation of the sps12 stack and I want to apply other stack... and the only other option is the SPS04, but as we concluded, that is exactly the same stack that I have in my solution manager system!

Any idea?

Thank you,

samid raif

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No idea mate.

Regards

RB