Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Manual confirmation status

former_member226890
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain when the MCNF status is set for an activity in terms of business process,like when material is attached to activity, Services activity are used or when CATS are  used.

I observed in CN25 transaction of activity confirmation,when I enter workcentre field & check the checkbox completed,the status is set as MNCF.

But I am interested in knowing from different business process perspective when this MNCF status is set.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhindra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhindra,

Regular posting of hours to activity or network will set MCNF or PCNF status.

I dont think attaching material to activity will set MCNF status... Please test the same.

Also refer following threads which can be useful to you

Regards

Tushar         

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhindra,

The MCNF status is Set on an activity when you manually confirm the work done on a activity. Lets say you have an Internal Labour Activity which is for 2 days and you Go to CN25 and manually confirms the work done as 1 day. The system will then set MCNF and PCNF status on this activity. Which means the confirmation on this activity was done manually ( MCNF) and there is still 1 day of work remaining on the activity ( PCNF).

When we confirm the work done using CATS the activity status is set as CNF or PCNF respectively..

Hope it clears your doubt..

Regards

Sammar

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhindra,

MCNF mean your activity is partially confirmed means you have entered confirmation of work done less than 100% or final confirmnation tick is set. in other word you can say you have stated the work execution but still not completed 100%.

With regards,

Dnyanesh