Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling line - date not updated after CS confirmation

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We have a salesorder, that have a DIEN material that triggers a CS order: This is planned and dates are correct on schedulines for this Dien material corresponding to the basic finish date on the CS order. Some times this CS order is processed, confirmed and status TECO set, before the acutal planned basic finish date. Then i would like the dates on the schedullines to be updated. Even if I try to change in manualy it says "delivery is only possible on xx.xx.2014 or later" but the service order is confimed! Is there any customizing that might influence on this. We would like to have this dates updated so the dates on the Salesorder is correct and other items that follows can be updated correspondingly.

regards

Ivar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ivar,

As I understood, you are asking the Finish date of the CS order has to be updated as actual on the schedule lines ?

If so what is the purpose of doing , since the DIEN material is not relevant for Delivery and not relevant to update the schedule o DIEN item.

please explain your scenario a bit more

Thanks

santosh

former_member237699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Let me try to explain the process in more detail.

The sales order has several items that are dependent of the previous item. To calculate the date for delivery to the customer. (an item, a service material and transportation)

The Dien material trigges a serviceorder that are scheduled With a basic finsh date. This date is then used by sap in the schedulline for this item even if it not relevant for delivery, but a job must be done before transportation can be carried out. 

And this is the problem, if we finish the serviceorder before the planned date, then the sales order is not updated with correct dates. and there is not possible to reschedule the transportation since the DIEN matarial has a scheduled date that cant be updated.

Regards

Ivar