cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Start conditions based on ibase\ and Customer Fields ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

We have enchanced transaction types(document types) using Easy enchancement workbench (EEWB). Therefore we have a new tab(customer screen) in all the transaction types we use !!.

This tab has customer fields in it...

Now the requirement we have here is that we have to send Emails based on these customer fields and ibase and component.

How can i create start conditions based on the customer fields and ibase which are not present in object type BUS2000116(default) which is currently reffered while i create start conditions.

I know that i can create new object type(using swo1) and let it be have inherited supertype as BUS2000116 and then inside the new object type i can have my attributes( ibase and those customer fields) inside the new created object.

Is there any way of incalculating the customer fields and ibase \component in BUS2000116 ( by default it does not have these) ???

Assuming that i created new object type, how do i make use of this type while i am configuring conditions.

Any help would certainly be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create an action which will call a method that you will develop. This action should be called continuasly, ie you will not schedule any start conditions. In your method you will put your conditions, so the action will be called every time your z fields or your ibase will have certain values. In any other case your action will not be executed. Then, in the z method you developed, you will trigger the program to send automatically mails in the recipients you want to.

Regards

Costas