cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample for Inspection Lot in LT06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client wanted to have Automatic TO in the background . I made the required setting and the TO's are very well getting created in the background for those RM's where QM view is not maintained . However for those Matl. with QM view, since After GR Matl. going to Quality stock, the TO's are not getting generated automatically in the background. This may be due to following reason:

If I manually tried to create TO in foreground in LT06 then after clicking Palletization data one Pop up Window appears where I need to enter Sample for Inspection and I think due to this system is not proceeding further in Background job of Auto TO.

Since my client is not withdrawing sample for quality Inspection hence we do not want this Pop-up screen to be coming even when we are doing LT06 manually in foreground. Can you please help me how to get rid of this pop up screen.

I tried all the settings under Interfaces -> Define Quality Management

but still I am getting the popup screen.

Is Matl master data , Inspection type etc. also responsible for this, Or if I am missing any other settings in QM or WM .

Please help.

Thanks,

JK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish, Jurgen,

With following simple setting my issue got resolved.

Thanks for all your help,

JK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check you setting for inspection sample as mentioned below. it seems current you have value "1" configured in the system for inspection sample change the value as per your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

It is maintained as 3 and Background.

Still I have the issue.

JK

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in my opinion the correct value should be 2, Can you please check with value 2 and share the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I will try that and share the results , Meanwhile  please see this link which I tried to replicate in my system. 

Thanks,

JK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

initially you wrote: Since my client is not withdrawing sample for quality Inspection

But you or your QM colleague made the setup to do do the sampling process with an inspection lot.

If you don't withdraw samples, then you should not define this in customizing.

Planning the Physical Samples - Sample Management (QM-IM-SM) - SAP Library

In this link is described what you need to do to get these samples, so you just need to undo this setting and you will not be asked for it. Of course you should discuss this with your colleagues before you change their customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

It still didn't work with 2 either. Hence I reset to 3

One thing I would like to highlight here is that Stype 917 and Bin Quality was never defaulted automatically in below screen. ( Against Typ and Insp. Bin) Which I saw is happening in one IDES server.

Am I missing any settings?

Below are other settings I did

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgan,

As per your instructions , I did following

Below, for Inspection Type 01 earlier 01 Goods Receipt sample was assigned against Physical Sample Type, which now I kept blank

I created new Matl. and assigned Insp Type 01 to that matl as below

I raised PO - GR and then TO But despite that, I am still getting that popup screen with the message.

I wonder now why system asking me to maintain sample Qty.

Kindly help,

Thanks,

JK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try to remove this checkmark from 100% inspection in the inspection type, this is at least a difference to my settings.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As highlighted by Jurgen Please remove the check mark from 100% inspection

I have the below mentioned Inspection setting in my material master with inventory sample method 2 in configuration and i am not getting any pop up during TO creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I did it by that way also ( in fact created new matl) but still I am getting pop up screen.

Please also note that Stype 917 and Bin Quality is not defaulting against Typ and Inspection Bin,

I saw that happening in one of IDES server. Can you please let me know why this is not happening in this server. If I missed any settings?

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

That also didn't worked.

Are you getting Storage type 917 defaulted in the screen if you doing LT06 in foreground?

I am not getting that and I think that must be issue.

Secondly the screenshot you shared is for Production order, Are you also not getting for Purchase order as well?

JK

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please post a screen shot of your inspection lot  quantity tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find below