cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOPZ error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am facing and issue related to MOPZ. .my solution manager version is 7.1 sp12 and managed system is ERP 6 RHP7

when I want to create stack file in for managed system dev step 2.1 choose stack

No technical usage can be identified for the installed EHP instances!

i found sap note related to this issue but unable to understand .

sap note 1817167

Please guide me how to solve this issue and create stack file.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am unable to solve above issue

also not show maintenance option

in OS/DB dependent files step following error occur

first error is

and 2nd is

An exception with the type /SWDC/CX_DELOTYPSC_NOT_UNIQUE occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause

Please guide me to solved this issue

Regards

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is impossible to solve the issue without looking at LMDB information .

This is the main point.

Also, there is a log tab in Maintenance Optimizer, you never show the messages there.

Please read the information. From your feedback, it looks like you did not read through it.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Clark for sharing your experience

I have already go through that log and found sap note sap note 1817167 but unable o understand

Message no.MOPZ_CHECKS246

Diagnosis

MOPZ tries to identify which technical usage is installed for the technical system

One technical usage (TU )can contains one or multiple enhancement instances. (EHP instance)

For example:

Technical usage TU1 contains enhancement instances INS1, INS2, and INS3,

Only the three of EHP instances are found installed in the technical system, MOPZ can identify that the TU1 is installed

Procedure

check the SMSY/LMDB configuration for the technical system, mark all the installed EHP instances as relevant and link them to the relevant technical systems.

To ensure consistency in your system landscape SAP strongly recommends to use the Landscape Verification function in SAP Solution Manager.

and not detail in 2nd error

An exception with the type /SWDC/CX_DELOTYPSC_NOT_UNIQUE occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause

no logd

Regards

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In your screenshot there are 7 messages.

Asides from the typical messages about SLM, and the two you already posted here, there have to be one or two warning messages that are not shown yet.

I repeat: Without LMDB information or log tab screenshots it is impossible to know what is happening.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Miguel Arino, there is only two messages which was pointed in my previous reply.

which type of LMDB information you require

I also tryed to assigned Logical component into SAP ERP 6.0 but issue is same

Regards

Shahid

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

From the software component list, it does not look like EA-APPL 617 is present in the LMDB definition of your system.

Also, the software component list posted is partial. I need to see all of it.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wrote the note, and I would like to go through it with you , and if possible modify it to make it more understandable. For that, we need to go through it point by point. You see, for me these instructions seem clear, but I find your feedback valuable in order to make the note better. Because, after all, the note is not intended for me, but for you.

The problem is, the LMDB definition of your EHP system is incomplete.

The EHP for ERP is always installed on the basis of 'technical usages'. A 'technical usage' includes a number of 'product instances'. So, if no 'technical usages' are identified, it means that there are 'product instances' not marked as installed in LMDB, that should be marked as installed.

The first step to correct this is to run the verification check.

If verification check does not return any suggestions, the second step is to check whether there are any software components uncovered by product instance assignment in LMDB.

Once this is determined, then the reference notes that are listed in 1817167 should allow you to identify the assignments missing.

Maintenance Optimizer will give you clues about unassigned product instances or software components not covered, if you check the log tab of the Maintenance Optimizer transactions. Is there anything to be seen there?

I am telling you exactly what support would do for you in this case, only that we have the PPMS database available and we can browse it, which is better than the excel files in the notes. But the principle of the help that Maintenance Optimizer support can give you is the same outlined here.

Please let me know what point do you need help with, I can clarify one doubt at a time.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño