cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can sales deal influence PR00?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I would like to know , if I maintain a condition record for PR00 in a sales deal, can I make it lead over the PR00 picked in the pricing pricing procedure?

Please let me know if I am not clear.

Screen shot below.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, it´s standard. It should work when you´re using same sequence access (customer/material in your example): there sales deal has priority.  Check when it doesn´t work if system retrieves date by a prior access according to sequence access defined for PR00 and also check price date in sales document along with sales deal date validity.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emil.

I think Basic price will not be taken from sales deal. You might have to tweak the access sequence fields for Base price

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Yes you can make it. There is no problem or restriction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with the discount conditions and they are working. However with PR00 in the sales deal somehow it is not taking precedence.

For example, if before creating the sales deal, I created a sales order Pr00 was 100. Afterwards I decide, I will create a sales deal with PR00  50 and then I create a sales order..I want this 50 to be selected instead of the 100...Am I missing something here?