cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive routing: No suitable content repository / logical file name found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up archiving routings - one per sales organisation for object SD_VBAK, as depending on the sales org, the files need to go to different repository. Then I created the variant for the archiving Write run, including 2 of the sales orgs, as these need to be archived in the same repository. But when I ran the "Write" run, I got the message: No suitable content repository / logical file name found.

Could you please advise:;

1. Is there a way to store more than one sales org in the Archigin routing, if the sales org numbers are not consecutive? For example sales orgs: 0010, 0230, 0450

2. If the answer ot p.1 is no, is it possible to have in the "Write" variant more than one sales orgs?

Thanks!

Subject was edited by: Jürgen L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you try it just for each sales org independently, does it then run smoothly or do you get the same error message?

I it runs without problem, then you have the answer to your Q1

If you get the same error, then you should check the setup of your logical file name and the content repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Yes it runs without problem when it is run independently, but I hoped to have another way to do it, as this results for us in obligation to create hundreds of variants for each object.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OSS note 1162709   it is said: "Please make sure you have only one content repository / file directory for a archiving job run."

This note is for purchasing documents, but I think this limitation is general.

Similar statement is made in Archive Routing - Data Archiving in the ABAP Application System - SAP Library

in the last sentences in the Features section