cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material status does not allow a planned independent requir/Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

We are demand planning in APO.From last few months our Process chain was running fine  but suddenly from last few days we see a lot of queue is getting generated and most of the time reason is "

Material status does not allow a planned independent requir

We don't know what changed in APO .We used to have 10-20 entry in queue for this message now number became around 75000.One thing we found is system going back in APO and reading the material which changed long time back.Before it was considering only the current one and that's why used to be 15-20 entries

Any clue why this started to happen and how we can resolve this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

harald_leissl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

just 2 simple ideas...

Did something change Settings in your keyfigure? Maybe the past is now filled with "0" instead of "empty" value? This could cause to transmit "0" instead of "no transmission".

Did someone play with material Status Settings in your ERP System? Check Transaction OMS4 in ERP System for different status. There is an area called "Material requirements". Within this window 1st Setting is for the PIR (planned Independent requirements). If someone set it to "B" for all (or for more material status than before) it will result in a lot of Queue Errors.

I know that this 2nd idea doesn't fit exactly, but maybe the quantities of past were transmitted all the time, but noone recognized because it could be transmitted without any error...(?)

Regards

harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harald,

We raised the OSS notes and SAP came back with note .I think this note tells the same thing which you mentioned in your last post.We implemented this note in our quality system and now we are getting the message Fiscal Year variant not maintained  for the material which has no planning status in ECC.

1047515 - RFC queue entries from APO for PIR with error 6P-463

Regarding you note I don't see zero maintained in our APO system...It's all blank.

harald_leissl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok, then "0" can't be the reason.

Unfortunately I can't open the OSS note, it seems not to be released for the public.

I never had a message for fiscal year, but maybe link to SDN could help:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40406edb-ea9a-2d10-8c99-dc2793fbd...

Maybe there is a problem with storage bucket Profile... see page 8.

Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think somehow ECC and APO are not in SYNC....I am trying to figure out where is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MM,

What did you find when you checked the Material Statuses in ECC?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

MM,

Hmm.  How were you solving the problem when you had 10-20 of these?

Anyhow, it sounds like you are generating this message when you release the demand plan to ECC.

Check your material masters in ECC.  Change the material status and/or material status validity dates as necessary.  There is a material status in the Basic 1 tab, and a plant-specific material status in the MRP1 tab.

Best Regards,

DB49.