cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your trip XXXX was approved/rejected- notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a travel request or expense report was approved or rejected from portal POWL, employee (workflow initiator) receiving the following message.(attached screenshot).

From where it is coming. I am sure this is not coming from any workflows because, any of workflow task is not contain this description.

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This may be a late reply but check the class CL_FITV_POWL_COMPOSE_MAIL and method IF_FITV_POWL_GET_MAIL_CONTENT~GET_MAIL_CONTENT.

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

there are two possibilities:

1) The text is coming from the work item description text of the descision task. However, you said, this is not the case.

2) The text is generated in CL_FITV_POWL_TRIPS_TOBEAPPROVE->IF_POWL_FEEDER~HANDLE_ACTION

Check for the following section:

IF i_actionid = cl_fitv_powl_trips_tobeapprove=>con_action_approve" handle action: APPORVE

CLEAR e_do_refresh.

LOOP AT c_selected INTO lv_selected.

READ TABLE c_result_tab INDEX lv_selected-tabix ASSIGNING <ls_result_tab>.

ASSIGN COMPONENT 'EMPLOYEENUMBER' OF STRUCTURE <ls_result_tab> TO <l_employeenumber>.

ASSIGN COMPONENT 'TRIPNUMBER' OF STRUCTURE <ls_result_tab> TO <l_tripnumber>.

CALL METHOD cl_fitv_powl_util=>approve_trip

EXPORTING

iv_powl_type      = i_type

iv_employeenumber = <l_employeenumber>

iv_tripnumber     = <l_tripnumber>

IMPORTING

ev_result         = lv_result

et_message        = lt_return.

IF lv_result = abap_true.

e_do_refresh = 'X'.

" Send email to employee if needed

IF lv_approve_with_email = 'X'.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING <ls_result_tab> TO lv_trip_info.

CALL METHOD cl_fitv_powl_util=>send_email

EXPORTING

iv_actionid  = i_actionid

iv_trip_info = lv_trip_info

IMPORTING

et_message   = lt_return.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

cumulate_message( EXPORTING it_msgs = lt_return CHANGING ct_messages = e_messages ).

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Could you please tell me, from where this class is triggering ? Is this from portal end. If I want to stop triggering this, what should I do.

Thank You.

Regards,

Pavan.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

not so fast . This Class is part of the POWL-Framework in the FI-TV module, don't do anything short-sighted here. Instead, let's talk about what you want to accomplish in the end. Do you want to disable the mails? Please specifiy what you try to achieve.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Yes, I want to disable the mails.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan

You can disable emails using BAdI badi_ptrm_powl_mail, method  get_mail_action. You just need to always return abap_false

Regards

Mathieu

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nice One, Mathieu. I was about to suggest an explicit enhancement and an overwrite exit with an empty implementation for the respective method, but the BAdI is of course more elegant.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mathieu.

Regards,

Pavan.