Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Credit memo request

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

From my client side, my requirement is, how can i find for which sales Doc type Credit memo Request/Debit memo request has been created.

Suppose, i knoe Plant/Sales Org.

So is there any way to know for which sales order CR/DR has been created.

Thanks & Regards,

Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before posting, have you made any efforts to find out answer to your query?  Please search the forum or Google with the text "Sale Order to Credit Memo" so that you will find many times this has been discussed.  Please go through the forum rules which you can see to your right screen and adhere to that.  Being an old member of the forum, no need to stress the importance of adhering to SCN rules.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just get sales document number from VBRP-VGBEL table then check VBAK-AUART on sales doc type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tiwari.

Go to Tcode: SE16 and give table name VBAK and ener Sales org to find your Credit/Debit memo no.

Then again go to T code SE16 and give table name VBFA  and enter Follow-on doc ie. you Credit/Debit memo no.

then your your sales document no through preceding doc. Then find that document type.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tiwari,

You want to use this logic for any custom report level , if yes then pass ZCR/ZDR in VBAK_ATURT and fetch all the VBLEN and pass this VBAP_VBLEN and your WERKS and now fetch all the VBLEN and pass to VBFA table and further process you can do as suggested by Yadav.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use table VBFA and pass VBTYP_N as K and L.