cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the Portal for Travel Management , I want to hide the tick Box for Cash

pieter_joubert
Explorer
0 Kudos

On the portal for Trip Advances there is a blank check box for cash advances (See attached file).  I need to hide this field from view of the users - not only grey it out. It must be completely removed from the view in the portal.   Please help.  Pieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This can be easily done by customizing.

Use transaction fitvfeld_web, enter your trip schema and change PTRV_UTIL_VSCH-KASSA display.

Regards

Mathieu

pieter_joubert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mathieu

I changed the Display Type of the field as you proposed, from Standard Format to Alternative Display type.  Here I have two tick boxes for Field is visible and Field ready for input.  I did not tick any of the two boxes, but the column for Cash with the tick box is still displayed on the portal.  I have also refreshed the portal, but to no avail.

Pieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

which schema did you choose ?

I just tested in my portal and it works... the result (sorry its in french) :

manou_manou
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to move your transport using SCC1.

thanks

pieter_joubert
Explorer
0 Kudos

I use the first Schema 01 Domestic Travel.  Is it possible that from the Portal side something blocks changes to be made via FTIVFELD_WEB?

pieter_joubert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Emmanuel

I am doing it on the Dev system and the portal reads from that system.  Have not yet transported to QA.  I first want to get it to work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

He was saying that in case you have different client for customizing and workbench/testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok for 01 if you are testing with expense report (not travel request). Is it the case ?

Could be specific coding but it would be very strange to have done it