cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have recently joined a startup organization on SAP (HR ABAP). This is my first job and my experience in SAP field is just 5 months and my profile here is a Trainee. From the day 1 I have been working hard on my ABAP skills. Because I dont have access to our SAP system neither we have an IDES here, my knowledge is limited just to theory and still I am in beginners place. Now, the problem is our management is quite impressed with my efforts (as they say), they want me to appear for the Certification by the end of this month. Their condition is initially they will sponsor 70% of the fee towards the Certification and if I clear the Certification, they will pay the remaining 30% also. But, if I fail to clear the cert., then I should pay back the whole amount immediately. And the most important thing here is I dont have any option i.e., I should appear for the Certification by the end of the month.

So, I am now very much confused regarding my plans.

Please suggest me with a good plan for the Cert. and more importantly I do not know how the Cerrtification is going to be, so plese help me out with the certification process also (applying and clearing).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandan,

It would be an undue pressure on a fresher to force to appear for an SAP Certification?

You have not mentioned whether your company is sending your for official SAP training at SAP / SAP Authorised Partners? If the answer is no and you are also not intending to appear on your own and if you are in India, they you CANNOT write certification, as you do not have relevant experience and you are not trained at SAP / ATCs.

Before, committing anything, ensure you are eligible to appear for certification.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Have a good look at the following blogs, they could be handy for you.

Answers (0)