cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Existing BP to Customer Master with FLBPD2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I implement SAP RE-FX and need to use Business Partner features.

I want to link existing BP and customer.

In Business Partner Setting, I already config Settings for Customer Integration.

When I execute FLBPD1 creating BP from existing customer, it runs well.

But when I execute FLBPD2 to link other existing BP and customer, I got this error message below :

Business partner XXXX cannot be assigned to a customer

Message no. CVIC_UI022

Diagnosis

The business partner cannot be linked to the customer selected.

System Response

It is not possible to assign a customer to the business partner. This can be due to the following reasons:

• The business partner has been created in a grouping that is not relevant for update in the customer.
  • The customer has been created as a consumer.
  • The customer is part of a sales center.

Procedure

Change the Customizing for updating the relevant grouping in the IMG activity Define Number Assignment for Direction BP to Customer or change the account group for the customer accordingly.

Is there any configuration that I missing?

Thanks

Fita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fita,

Based on your error message understand that this error is occuring due to Missing of Number assignment account group to customer at config level.

Pls check its assigned or not, if not pls try to assign, below configuration path may helps you.

Spro-Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) -> Business Partner ->  Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context --> Business Partner - Customer --> Number Assignment: Assign Account Group to Customer-Exicute

Here you have to assign the grouping to account group.

Then check the FLBPD2 transaction, it may works, Pls revert with status if still error persists.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering Mr Subbarao..

I already assign grouping to account group without tick check box in same numbers, but still got same error.

Should I maintain same number range for BP and Customer?

I follow configuration step for customer from this discussion

It works for new BP creation from existing customer, but not for link existing BP and customer.

Regards,

Fita

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fita,

Pls try to maintain/activate  the check box at  Same numbers field and make sure same number range is using for customer and BP.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fita,

Is your resolved ??

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne