cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check for EDI orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

When we create a sales order manually, we get a delivery proposal screen with the options of choosing different dates and quantity. Can I know how this works with an Inbound EDI order?

can the program give the same function of popup delivery proposal screen?

if the incoming order information contains an field:

mustall:

yes-the required amount must be fulfilled, otherwise the order should not be confirmed wholly;

no-confirm as many quantity as possible.

can the program automatically make choice according to atp check result, that is similiar with confirming one of the button manually on the proposal screen.

or what should i design the whole process to make this business operation done?

thank you very much for any input on that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u get the solution of this problem.

I am also facing the same problem.

Could you please share your solution with me.

Many thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In the SAPMV45A program before the ATP confimation window displayed there is a field of char1 .This field value is space when we are doing sales order in background or via idocs.So if you want the any modification i.e. even in EDI also its behaviour is like manual creation then you have one options.Before that screen display there is a BADI available in the program.In this badi you can make char1 value as 'X' then you will get popup like manual creation.In this badi if you want any other popup you will write code here to display as popup like two options No and YES .But i have done this program long back so i have forget that badi name but you will get badi for this.It is better to take any ABAPer help for this.

Thanks,

shyla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The ATP checking happens in Sales order create program. SAPMV45A. The IDOC is only used to transfer the data and once the data is in SAP a background job usually calls the FM used to create the Sales order.

So the ATP check criterion or logic which you want for your buisness should be coded in the user exits for Sales order creation.

Reward points if it helps

regards

Biju