cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO with delivery completion indicator in ECC is still seen in APO

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

For some business purposes, we are short closing the STO with delivery completion indicator in ECC. This gets removed in ECC (Not seen in MD04).

However, the STO does not get removed from APO system. It is still seen in RRP3. Because of this, if there are any confirmations for this STO, it still holds this in  APO and will give wrong ATP situation.

Even, if we do CCR, it does not get removed from system.

(The only way is to delete the STO in ECC and then do CCR. But, in many cases Deletion is not desired- especially if there are any open activities for STO)

So, can you let me know, how to automatically get these (delivery completed) STOs removed from APO system?

Regards

Srinath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

When the delivery completed indicator is checked, the PO item should be removed from MD04 and RRP3. If the order is not getting removed at APO side, then try to find the reason...Check if the material and plant are included in the imodels: materials and purchse orders.

If after running CCR you still see the PO in APO, check the queues in ECC and APO using SMQ1/2. Check also if you have an entry in the CIF post-processing CPP. In both places you should be able to see the error log explaining the cause of the problem.

Finally, try to delete the PO using /SAPAPO/RLCDEL.

Kind regards,

Mariano

0 Kudos

Hi Mariono,

Many thanks for your reply.

We have active IM for the plant and material combinations.

There are no Queues stuck in SMQ1/Q2. These are not captured in CPP.

Also, CCR does not help in these cases.

I could try RLCDEL - However, we are having a mass update program which tags hundreds of these STOs with 'Delivery completion' in multiple location.. Hence could be a little tedious..

Thanks again for your feedback Mariona.. I appreciate your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

However, we are having a mass update program which tags hundreds of these STOs with 'Delivery completion' in multiple location

Hmm.  I suspect that whatever process you are using to 'mass update' this flag is not triggering a change pointer.

So, right after you trigger this mass job, then try running RIMODINI against the STO Integration model. If this is successful, it might be a good idea to just add it as a step to the job that performs the mass change to the STOs in ECC.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

Hello Dogboy,

Many thanks for your feedback.

I do see that the change pointers are trtiggered for "Delivery completion" indicator for STO in ECC.

I can see the entries in CDHDR and CDPOS table for these STOs for the changes.

Is there any other place where we control CIFFing of  different  type of change pointers of STO from ECC to APO?

thanks again

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinath,

My statement about change pointers was speculation..

Did you try my suggestion?  What was the results?

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)