cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special liability is updated even the relevant to credit limit check box is unchecked in the special G/L assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I have one query which is quite different. I have two customers for which the credit management is maintained.  Related to the special liability for these two customers in the credit management I have unchecked the indicator " Relevant to credit limit in the OBXR transaction which means the special liability in the credit management should not be updated. But for one customer the special liability is getting updated even the indicator is unchecked in the OBXR tcode and for other customer it is not updated unless the indicator is checked . I do not know why this conflict? kindly help me to solve this problem.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated and thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards

Noufal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_griesinger
Discoverer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have few doubts to clear for testing this.

Which special GL indicator are you using?

Are you using same special GL indicator for customers? If yes then how do you differentiate it? Special GL indicator can't be customer specific unless we create two separate. One with Relevant to credit managment and other with not.

Could you please explain this little more so that I can make a similar test scenario?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi moazzam,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using the special G/L indicator "A" (Down payment ) for the customers. Is there anyway to differentiate the special g/l indicator based on the customer wise?  But,I have not found the customer specific G/L in the transcation "OBXR". if it is there please let me know how to see the difference based on the customer specific?

Once again thanks for your understanding.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That is what I was saying. We can't have different GL indicators customer wise. For advance payments we use A and the tick mark you are talking about controls that whether we want to add this advance payment in credit check or not. Try creating new customers and post payment and test again. It is not possible that same settings works differently for two customers.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way possible to make the special liability as "ZERO" in the FD32 transaction for all the customers.

My client requirement is he wants to make zero in the special liability in the FD32 for all the customers. one week back only he unchecked the "Relevant to credit limit" in the OBXR transaction code and before that there was a value in the special liability for all the customers. Now he wants to have zero in the Special liability .But for some customers there are  values in the special liability and after unchecked the same value maintained in the special liability with no further updation as per the standard. But he is asking me to make zero for all the customers even there is a value in the special liability.  I dont think it is possible in the standard.if it is possible, please let me know.

Inputs and help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for late response as I was on vacation. Do you still need any assistance or have you solved this issue?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks for your assistance and even i was also on vacation....Yes the problem is solved.

Regards

Noufal.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for the update. Could you please share the solution so that it could be helpful for me and for others who will find this thread in SCN search?

And if no more discussion is required then please close this thread and also make it your practice to close every thread which completed.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mozzam,

Sure...I will do.....To solve the problem , Go to the transaction code : SA38, use the program "RFDKLI20" and execute it. If the "Relevant to credit limit" indicator is checked in the OBXR transcation code  and if you run the program the special liability will be updated in the FD32 transaction. In case if the indicator is unchecked in the OBXR" and if you run the program the special liability will be "zero" int he FD32 transaction.

Thanks for your replies and I will close this thread.