cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD tax condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

in order to avoid pricing error: MWST missing, we need to create a condition record for MWST, but I'm not sure we should use VK11 or VK31?

if we choose VK31, and I maintain two record:(1) MWST MY 0 1 tax code:A1  (2) MWST MY JP 0 1 tax code: A2, we are in MY, when we create a sales order and we sell goods to customer in JP, which tax code A1 or A2 will be chosen ? why?

which one to choose? see below MWST

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VK11 always.

Former Member
0 Kudos

VK31 is create with template. I can see that you do not have your template configured. Please google how to do that if you want to use it.

SO item conditions, you can use analysis icon to find what which one system will choose for your MWST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we don't use and will never use template

I would like to know difference between VK31 and VK11.

destination: JP

if I maintain using VK11, (3) MWST   MY ZOR1  JP tax code:A1, now we have three condition record(1 from VK11, the other two from VK31), how system will choose tax code in Sales order type ZOR1 and normal sales order: OR, we are in the design phase, not support phase, there is no sales order to analyze pricing.

we want to know in SPRO how this tax code is determined given both VK11 and VK31 record

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Normally we use VK11 to maintain tax condition records

. If you know the key combination, it would be good to use VK11 for any individual condition type

But VK31 is  used for mass maintenance of Condition records for more than one condition type at a time ( for example  MWST ,PR00, K004 K005)

MWST basically should contain Destination country and departure country as  combination. Irrespective of Order type if above condition record is maintained, system will automatically determine the condition record for any order type

If you wish to have Sales order type as one of the key combination, then you can very well include in the access sequence as one of the field and maintain accordingly

hope this is clear

thanks

santosh