cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order comfirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

one question, i have a sales order type which is delivery-related while the billing is on the base of sales order instead of delivey. and another point is the billing have to be printed before delivery been created. then, problem raised. for example:

sales order required quantity: 100

after atp, confirmed quantity:90, and only one time delivery type.

but the quantity base of order pricing is 100, not 90. further more, the billing quantity is also 100.

but indeed, we need confirmed quantity (BMENG) as the bases of pricing and billing.

how can we do? looking forward to any kindly help.

daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u give wht u exactly want?As of my understand u want to create billing based on delivery quantiy not on delivry note...is it correct? if yes u can use POD(proff Of Delivery) option.it will fullfill ur reqt.

Regards,

Subbarao

Former Member
0 Kudos

this logic of sap has made many of our report wrong. for example, the user wants to see the sales quantity and value report according to sales order, and indeed they want the confirmed quantity and value. although i can use the vbep-BMENG as quantity, but i find nowhere to find the value based on that quantity if confirmed quantity is different from the required quantity because of stock shortage. i have to recalculate the value in the report and that's quite easily to have tiny difference with the value of real billing. but users want the precise value same to later billing.

can anyone tell me if there is a way can make the confirmed quantity as the base of pricing in sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that you need to change the copying routines set in the order - bill copy control. This can help solve your problem.

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chakravarthy narasimhan,

no field can i find in order-billing copy control which is relative to the quantity except the "billing quantity" field:FKMGK. but obviously that can not solve my problem. and that can not be changed through routine or any further setting either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as it is Order related billing, there is no way you can do an partial Billing. It will by default copy Sales Order Quantity.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, Order-related & Billing-Related Billing follow different concept.

As per my understanding, your scenario is actually delivery related, but billing is order related. This will exactly have the same problem, what you have related in your message.

In Order-related Billing, the same quantity will be carried to billing, as in sales order. There is no option of Partial Billing in it.

In Delivery-related billing, Delivered quantity is passed to billing document.

Now your requirement can be met through Delivery related Billing only. As you mentioned that you require the billing to happen before ddlivery, it is not supported / recommended. Instead, yor can meet your requirement through Proforma Invoice, which is order-related F5 / Delivery-related F8, as a subsitution & go ahead with Delivery related billing.

Alternatively, you can amend the quantity of sales order, which is equal to delivery quantity & raise an invoice. After raising the invoice, you can add the balance quantity which was amended say 100 to 90, then you add 10 quantity in next line item.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Rajesh Banka, as to pro forma, it seems not able to solve the problem, because it is still billed according to sales order quantity and print out before delivery created. as to modify the quantity after print, it's hardly possible for the users because of the workload being too much and easy to make mistake.

and do you mean there is no way to change the quantity base logic of sap by configuration or setting?