cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company code error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to create a new material master record[mm01] and select the organisational link tab after entering the plant, s.org, storage loc and distri. channel, I get any error

"<b>The company code xyz has not been created or has been fully maintained".</b>

how to solve this error.

I have created the company code by copying an existing company data and customising with my own details. I have also assigned my plant and also storage location. how should I fix this error?

Thanks in advance

Gita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gita,

Check with Tcode OMSY ..........i think it helps

With regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied an existing company code and also made changes from OMSY and it solved the problem .

Thanks all.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gita,

This error comes if the assignment of your company code is not proper.. Possibly there is cross assignment. I suggest you try assigning again. I suggest just copy ccode data and Controlling area. Sales organisation, Dch , plants , division u maiantain urself and try assigning it will work surely. This error corresponds to enterprise structure only.

Thanks

Adi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try this,

OMWD, -- As Rajesh said, it might be problem with Valuation group Code,

Miantain this combination:

Valuation areaCompany code Chart of accounts= Valuation group code.

OBYC,

- click on GBB-- for INventory posting,

enter Chart of accounts,

maintain this combination, as

Valuation areagen modification keyvaluation class = G/L account.

OB62,

Assign COmpany code to Chart of accounts.

or Else,

COmapare with Company code 1000 and ur newly created company code in OBY6.

maintain missing entries any.

*Hope it solves ur issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Following are the possibilities:

Initial Period which is required to be maintained in MM setting is not done. If you are creating the masters for the first time & period in Material Master is not opened, it gives such error. You require that MM consultant sets the start of the period.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

You van delete the company code & create the same again with reference to 0001, available in standard. You can first try this in sand Box & see the impact. It doesnot effects other configuration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that way . but still the same error.

Am I missing any other configurations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you linked the sles org distribution channel and divison to the new company code correctly?

maybe you need to check that first.

regards

Biju