Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC with SAP web dispatcher

gabriele_mutti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I NWBC configured to connect to system ECC6 Ehp7 (BASIS 740 SP006 and SP44 kernel 741), going from a webdispatcher that publishes the backend.

When I use any function via browser works es.Fiori everything perfectly but when I use the client NWBC 4 SP14 gives me an error that does not resolve the host name inside.

Obviously does not work because the host name is not public, and therefore must be in error.

Can you help me understand why NWBC calls the server on the internal name instead of using the name of the webdispatcher?

I Also Tried to enter the name webdispatcher Table HTTPURLLOC without getting a solution

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to run your posts through a spell checker as well as grammar check before posting. It makes it easier for others not to mention it is good netiquette. The Web Dispatcher URL has to be used when defining the NWBC connection, otherwise the backend system has no way of knowing to match the Web Dispatcher URL in HTTPURLLOC. That said HTTPURLLOC needs to be properly configured so that URLs are generated to point to the Web Dispatcher URL. In order to understand HTTPURLLOC, see .

gabriele_mutti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Documentation very nice:-)

Answers (0)