cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCOT - Confirmation of receipt should be disabled for a particular user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are using ECC system in which we have maintained few users in SCOT --> SMTP node of Internet address.

We want read receipts for only few users and few user wont need them.

We have selected option "SAPconnect expects receipt confirmations for Internet email" in SCOT --> Setting --> Confirmation of Receipt.

As the option  is GLOBAL, we are unable to restrict read receipt emails to few users

There is an option to exclude read receipts but it only restricts using DOMAIN but not individual users

Can someone suggest me where should i chnage the settings so that few users wont receove read receipts?

Thanks,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

Have a look at:

SAP Library - SAPconnect (BC-SRV-COM)

1.  In SAPconnect administration (transaction SCOT), choose SettingsConfirmation of receipt.

2.  You have a choice of two settings:

Confirmation of receipt as a rule

a.  Select SAPconnect expects confirmation of receipt of Internet mails.

b.  If necessary, specify recipients or Internet domains that are not expected to send confirmation of receipt.

Confirmation of receipt as an exception

a.  Select SAPconnect does not expect confirmation of receipt of Internet mails.

b.  If necessary, specify recipients or Internet domains that are expected to send confirmation of receipt.

3.  Choose .

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Hugo.

I had been through that note in help.sap.com. When i tried mentioning the email address of individuals, it didnt work - i mean even though i mentioned their email address in the exception list, still they are receiving the read receipts.

I see below information from SAP page of SCOT Tx.

As it says - specified by Internet Domain, does that mean only doamin should be mentioned there

The following recipients are excluded from this rule

(specified by Internet domain, e.g. SAP-AG.DE):

Thanks,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subbu,

exception list is for domain name not particular user. i believe for particular user it cant be done.

Regards,

Bala