Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt - double booked in ERP

dieter_irmler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need your help. Unfortunately I´ve got booked a goods receipt for an inbound delivery from EWM double. I´m not sure why this happened. Now my problem is that I can´t reverse the second goods movement. In VL09 I get the error "Cancellation of goods movement from decentr. systems is not possible"

There is nothing I can do in EWM because there is just one goods receipt.

If I cancel the stock with /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK I will have problems with the accountancy.

Do someone have an idea how to solve that?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member228520
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

just want to understand the case. does the quantity is changed in eWM system?Once PPF action is triggered from eWM , even if you try manually it will not post quantity multiple times.Check the changes to inbound delivery document - will provide more clarity,

regards

Sastry

dieter_irmler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestions.

The alternative with the deregistrated queues couldn´t work because the outbound delivery distributed to EWM wouldn´t get confirmed when i delete it in the queue. And without that stock movement will not executed I think.

I have now executed the /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK because it was the only possiblity.  Account staff will clean the account for good receipt/invoice.

Regards

Dieter

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

I can give you an alternative. but, test before executing alternative.

During non business hours, Stop your queues. Then move the stock to Non-EWM Storage Location. Delete the Queue in SMQ1/SMQ2 accordingly.

Then Scrap the quantity after your investigation from Non-EWM Storage Location.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

This is very strange situation and if it is not possible via  /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK. Then best way to raise SAP call and resolve.

Regards

Suraj