Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Part2 Entry for GRPO IP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to avail the 100% ADC which is passed by the dealer, it is import purchase from domestic dealer,

So I Captured and Posted Excise Invoice in MIGO, with selecting IP sub transaction,

But the part2 entries shows wrong Accounting entry , The accounting document generated for last line item only, I have two line item in MIGO, there is no accounting entry for first line item,

I also checked the J_1IPART2 and J_1IEXCHDR  table , but values were different for BED,

I reproduced the same scenario in testing, and found that when you have only one item in MIGO the entries were correct, but if there were more than one item in MIGO that time the accounting entry generated for only last line item

Need your help on this issue,

3 REPLIES 3

Vijayendra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear KJ, Please check the below notes: 1669512: 100% ADC credit for dealer purchase of imported material 1394771: ADC Credit always taken as 100% for Capital Goods in Imports 1104456 - Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from dealer Also check all the standard configuration related to CIN has been done properly. Best Regards, Vijayendra

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the accounting entries generated for the last line item are correct? Do you see the Part1 tab for the MIGO first line item? Can you share the J1IEX screenshot.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KJ,

Can you check PO for both line items JEXC and JADC has value.

Refer the note.

- ADC on domestic purchase of imported goods

Check whether you are following correct process from this note.

Regards

Binoy