cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which adapter i can use to receive JSON

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to receive the JSON string from third party, when i use sender SOAP adapter i am getting below error in the method com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost. can i change the content type using message transform bean adapter module in sender soap adapter? or how can i handle this? if we cant use SOAP adapter which adapter i can use to receive the JSON string. after i received i can do the java mapping to convert JSON to xml

Error:

java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: APPLICATION/JSON

at com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.net.MIMEInputSource.readBody(MIMEInputSource.java:416)

at com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.net.MIMEServletInputSource.parse(MIMEServletInputSource.java:58)

at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:343)

Regards,

Rachana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

You only have the possibility of purchase the adapter to third like Harish mentioned (Advantco has another solution ) or to try to use the AXIS adapter and to make the conversion to json via java mapping (check Michal's blog ).

From my point of view meantimes there is not a standard solution for SAP PI i'd rather to make the integration in the ABAP stack (no PI necessary although you can use the PI ABAP stack) with the free addon (in Netweaver 7.4 integrated) SAP Netweaver Gateway ().

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If i use HTTP_AAE and classic scenario(Sender agreement etc) i am receiving the data using below URL:

http://host:port/HttpAdapter/HttpMessageServlet?interfaceNamespace=namespace&interface=interface&sen...

when i use integrated configuration i can not get the wsdl url from that integrated configuration, the error:

Selected communication channel XXXX is assigned to the wrong adapter type HTTP_AAE Supported adapter types: HTTP, SOAP, XI, WS. 

HTTP_AAE is developed for new integrated configuration why it is not supporting, any ideas??

Regards,

Rachana.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should still be able to send the messages to HTTP_AAE adapter with the same URL.

Did you try sending the messages?

Configuring the Java HTTP Adapter on the Sender Channel - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

glsankarreddy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How can we use NTLM authentication to send json structure

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachana,

Advantco REST adapter supports XML <-> JSON conversion. Please refer the below blog

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I dont want invest this adapter, i want to achieve without buying the advantco REST adapter.

Regards,

Rachana.