cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the error on activation of Material Create CR: Using existing change request for material NEW MATERIAL1; check existing data

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the error on activating the Material Create CR as "Using existing change request for material NEW MATERIAL1; check existing data"

and the status of the CR is "Process Errors after activation".

I have gone though the solution provided by the SAP Note provided by SAP

http://sap-note.com/2015200.htm

As per the note above, the component USMD_CREQUEST is already available under the structure "MDG_BS_MAT_S_MP_SETTINGS_DATA"

Please help on this issue ASAP as Material Creation workflow is not getting successfully completed.

Regards,

Satyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam,

Since decision tables look right the issue could be with WF-BATCH user configuration

Check validation log , if it is related to authorization

Check SU53 for WF-BATCH user.

Try to add the necessary roles

SAP_MDGM_MENU*

SAP_MDGM

SAP_MDG_WF_ADM

SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_SERV_USER

Maintain necessary atctivity permissions  based on SU53.

Regards,

Shruthi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam

Did you manage to get a better answer on this? I am facing the same issue but mine is just a warning. It does activate when I submit but my users will want to know what this warning means and it seems redundant. I don't want redundant warnings displayed.

Regards

Danie

0 Kudos

Hi Danie,

Thanks for the concern.

But I am also not able to remove this warning and the material is getting activated successfully.

Let me know if you get something on this.

Regards,

Satyam

0 Kudos

Hi Satyam,

Do you have any warning messages when you "check" the CR for any errors.  Try to those messages and try to activate the CR.  Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a warning not an error. Did you try clicking the "Activate" button?

0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I tried to activate the CR several times but the status of the CR remains "Process errors after activation" and It is supposed to be "Final Check Approved".

I know it is a warning, but it is not changing the status of the CR.

Please guide.

Regards,

Satyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam

Is structure is like below

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes it is exactly same. Also need to tell you that I am using SAP MDG 7.0 SP02 for this purpose.

Regards,

Satyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam

Is Change request type is SAP delivered one?Is rule based workflow is used?

Can you paste screen for all three decesion tables as guess may be some issue in NON_AGENT USER decesion table

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes, the Change request Type is SAP delivered one i.e MAT01 and I am using the standard rule based workflow provided by SAP.

PFB the screenshots of the decision tables:

Plz suggest.

Regards,

Satyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam

There is issue in decesion tables.

Please update as per MDG BRF+ Decision Tables

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please let me know that where is the exact issue in the decision table which I am maintaining as I have not changed anything in them because I am using them as standard.

Regards,

Satyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyam

Below are Ihree tables for rule base workflow