Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM explosion for empties

former_member294446
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have three CoCodes and we want to explode BOM in PO/GR/SO/GI according to CoCode level.

For eg: If CoCode A is selling/purchasing header article M1 then BOM should explode component CA1.

If CoCode B is selling/purchasing header article M1 then BOM should explode component CB1.

If CoCode C is selling/purchasing header article M1 then BOM should not explode.

PS: EAN code is same for header article M1 Hence it is not possible to maintain separate article master for different CoCodes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dhyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BOM which is exploded in Sales order depends on the item category. And item category will be determine based on the Sales Document type and Item category group combination.

This item category group is maintained in the material master data. So if you have three company code then you will be having three different sales organisation. In that case you can maintain different Item category group for different sales organisation in the material master data.

And based on that you can determine the item category which should explode the BOM in Sales order.

I hope this will solve your issue and if I misunderstood your requirement then please let me know.

Regards

Suneet

former_member294446
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please reply on this post.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhyan