Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RG1 register update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing a problem with RG1 register update.

Due to an user's mistake I have a delivery with a movement type not relevant for excise register while it should have been.

Now the delivery has been invoiced and we can't reverse it any longer. Is there a why to manually update the register?
Thanks and regards,

Enrico.

3 REPLIES 3

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can manually update & Extract  the RG1 Register by using the Transaction Code : J1I5 and J2I5

Menu Path: IMG-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->INDIA-->Business Transactions-->Incoming Excise Invoices-->Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices

In the above path we can update the movement type wise corresponding Excise registers and the same movement type system will consider while update & extract the RG1 Register

0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh, but what I need is a way to fix this specific mistake.

0 Kudos

Hi,

For Manual Updation of RG1Regsiter :

T-CODE : Update of RG1 Register: J1I5

Extraction of RG1 Register J2I5

Movement Type Restriction will be done through Configuration setting already i mentioned the path

If still you want validation then take the help of ABAP and write the logic in Function Module

FM: J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE