cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI:Partner profile not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, We are working on a scenario Idoc to idoc through ALE communication.We have done the customisation to generate idocs for creation or modification of each purchase order in our DR7 system.Our goal is to send the generated idocs to DR1 system. We create or modify pruchase orders through the transaction ME22n and in message we setup the configuration as attached in the screenshot. The error message we get is : EDI: Partner profile not available. When we click on it,we find this error message : EDI: Partner profile not available Message no. E0332 Diagnosis A partner profile could not be found with the following key: /SEEBURGER /LS/ This involves the key fields of the table EDPP1: -PARNUM  partner number -PARTYP  partner type Procedure Please check the EDI partner profiles. Although we have only port with SEEBURGER that is used for different partner profile. We have created a partner profile outbound in CLNT002DR7 (with LS type) with the ORDERS and ORDCHG message types and CLNT002DR1 (with LS type) for inbound. Kindly let me know if there is a mistake in the configuration in partner profile. We have also created a partner profile with LI type and with the vendor number but it's still not working. Thank you very much for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You exactly need the partner profile as stated in the error message for /SEEBURGER /LS.

Use transaction WE20 and WE21 to create it.

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

why I need to create a partner profile with /SEEBURGER/LS? I have already defined partner profiles.My question is why it's not identifying the existing partner profile?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you share the IDOC content, more specifically the EDI_DC40 segment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not able to generate any Idoc for the moment unfortunately only this error message.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction BD87 to get the content of the idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's sending the idocs now 🙂 but I created a new partner profile with "Seeburger"!!now we need to find out why so..because want to send it to a partner profile CLNT002DR1 not to seeburger 😕

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take transaction BD87 and provide content of some idocs, and make sure segment EDI_DC40 is provided in the screen shot(s).

Take both correct and wrong ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems there is a problem in Distribution model view, we have created 2 seperate distribution model for CLNT002DR1 and SEEBURGER.Do we need to create only 1 distribution model for both in BD64?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri, Idocs are fine there r no errors.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

depends on the message flow. Both can be possible

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you provide a screenshot of the Control Rec part?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri, Same info in control record,nothing special..

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the partner tab.

You see SEEBURGER and type LS.

If that does not exist -> error.

I just wanted to show you that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,but why with seeburger it's working not with other LS? that is the question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does the distribution model in BD64 look like for ORDERS and ORDCHG?

Can you post the screenshot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald, Here is the screen shot.We have created seperate distribution model for DR7 ->Seeburger connection and DR7->DR1 connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in this case it is clear that you need both Partner Profiles. You use system id SEEBURGER as one receiver system and CLNT0002DR1 as second receiver system id. Therefor everything is fine. However you should always get 2 IDOCs per change for ORDERS and ORDCHG. One for receiver SEEBURGER and one for CLNT0002DR1. Is this the case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harald, It should depend on the purchase order.We have already developed a scenario where for each purchase order creation/modification it sends it to Seeburger and in that case,we even didnt create a partner profile as "seeburger" rather we are using another partner profile of 2 different vendors,with vendor numbers and we are using vendor type partner profiles. This one is completely different purchase order.Here we need to send these purchase orders to specific vendors to DR1 system. So,the message not able to determine the correct receiever side in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you need to define the filters appropriately in the 2 ALE distribution models.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I specified the vendor numbers for each flow in my distribution model now. As soon as I defined the vendor number for seeburger,i get the error during generation of idoc in ME22n. No recipient found for message type ORDERS in the ALE model Message no. B1129 Diagnosis According to the ALE distribution customer model, no messages of type ORDERS are distributed from this system. This means that no recipient systems have been modeled for this message type. Procedure If this system is the leading system from the viewpoint of ALE, then you should model the connections required and where necessary upload them from the PC to the SAP system. If this system is not the leading system then you should make sure that a copy of the ALE distribution customer model is distributed from the leading system to this system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you set up the ALE configuration in the receiving systems as well properly?

Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Herald, It seems that we dont need the logical system "Seeburger" and it's making all the confusion in the sender system. For the seeberger scenario we are using a partner profile of type vendor so what's the purpose of using "Seeburger" as logical system.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check transaction WE20 and create the missing partner profile.