cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRAC10- Access Request Number is not arranged

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

For the Access Request Approval Workflow, the request number are not coming in sequence. In my case I am seeing Request Number 399 directly from Request Number 101. Based on my knowledge there are no request number between 101and 399 raised, and if they have raised why are they not appearing in the search request. I have already maintained the number ranges. I am not sure what could be the issue. Any comment or suggestion will be of great help.

Thanks,

Kailash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kailash,

be aware that other workflows also use the same number range (e.g. User Access Review). Could it be that you have other workflows running?

Regards

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

I have checked there are no other workflow running which have request number between 101 and 399.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

did you change anything in the number range? SPRO > GRC > AC > User Provisioning > Define Number Range for Provisioning Requests.

Regards,

Alessandro

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

May be try to enable sorting in descending or ascending order at  column level in the POWL settings and check.

Also show your Search Request screen completely along with the search variant you have entered so that it will be easy to understand.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your request is arrange on request type.

see new account then change.

arrange by number.

Regards,

Prasant