cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table with out Footer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I hv been given a Smartfrom for further customisation.

In that, there is Table node (say, MY_TBALE) with Header only! The programmer has given column headings as well as items display in the HEADER only of MY_TABLE.

I mean there is no Main Area and Footer for that MY_TABLE.

So,

Now, I need to make totals for a column/field(Quantity), so I prefer to hv a Footer to make totals, so, I tried to Create the footer for the MY_TABLE, but there is no possibility!

So,

1- How to create a Footer (and Main area) for MY_TABLE?

2-Why the earlier programmer did like that? I mean, Why he did every thing in Header, instaed he can use Main Area for Items display? What is the advantage? Is it makes simple effort for programmers?

ThanQ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>In the table node, select tab 'Event'.</b> <b>Here you have to select the check-box 'Footer' to create a footer</b>. Here the box 'Header' must be selected, that is the reason you see header in the table.

Let me know if you still have issue or you have any other question.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ.

1- So, What abt the Main Area?

2- -Why the earlier programmer did like that? I mean, Why he did every thing in Header, instaed he can use Main Area for Items display? What is the advantage? Is it makes simple effort for programmers?

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>For table area you have to create a line type in the tab 'Table' of table node.</b>

Later under tab 'output options' you assing this line time to 'new line'.

Check this link for more information regarding how to do this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fa/0c1453d30111d3b568006094192fe3/frameset.htm

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ.