cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WINRAR error when trying to extract NW2004s Sp11 (abap)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I received the following error when trying to extract NW2004s Sp11

<b>!   E:SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11.part1.rar: CRC failed in SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11imageloadload_datasave.gz. The file is corrupt
!   E:SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11.part2.rar: CRC failed in SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11imagesetup.jar. The file is corrupt
!   E:SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11.part2.rar: CRC failed in SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11maxdbtoolsSQLSTD76.exe. The file is corrupt</b>

I thought this was a download error and downloaded it again but the same error occured at the very same place.

I get this error at exactly 99% extraction of

Part 1(rar part no.71 - load_datasave.gz), and in the begining of Part 2.

It takes me about 2 days to download the parts and as you can imagine it can be really frustrating...

I tried downloading using FlashGet(a downloader) as well as the normal save as... in IE, both ways I get the same error.

Can someone please check to see if your RAR files(in the server) are corrupt?

If not, can someone advice where else I can get this software?

Thanks,

Faheem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not very sure about the rules of the forum but I suggest you may use any one of the available FTP clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wow!! works...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies but i do not see the ABAP folder thats been referred to. Can anyone assist?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ftp.sdn.sap.com

please drill down to NWS 2004s --> ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faheem,

I am also facing the same problem.

Please provide FTP client info.

How to proceed to download files also

I will be very thankful to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used SmartFTP Client

go to ftp.sap.com

download is under the abap folder

Dont interrrupt download(download 1 file at a time), so i suggest that you turn it on at night and keep it on till it has downloaded completely.

Let me know how it goes

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use a FTP Client to download the files which will avoid this error.I faced the same problem before and I found the solution in one of the thread on this site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Arthur.

Can you please paste the link to the forum please.

Also, if it is not against the forum rules can you give me the name of the FTP client you used?

Thanks

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Faheem,

You could compare the file sizes of your files with the sizes given on the

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/webcontent/uuid/b2918eea-0601-0010-6284-e6cb7eee4399">download [original link is broken] [original link is broken]:

<b>

ABAP Edition File 1 (file size exactly: 1.536.000.000 bytes)

ABAP Edition File 2 (file size exactly: 1.161.657.000 bytes)

</b>

Don't forget to put both parts in the same folder and extract just the first part. The second will be extracted automatically.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup checked it they are the same

Part 1 is 1,536,000 KB

Part 2 is 1,161,657 KB

Ive tried it 4 times so far and the same error at the very same place. It cannot be possible that my file gets corrupt at the same location..

Is it possible to suggest another website where i might be able to download ABAP sp11.

Please, any help would be great.

klaus_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no other location to download the files.

Some things you could try:

Put the files in a short directory with no white spaces in the path, e.g. C:\tmp, right click on part 1 and click "Extract Here" (if you have installed winrar). Since the files have the correct size, I suppose the download is ok. Do you have enough free space on your disk?

Regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup tired it all

Saved files to e:\, tried rt clicking extract to here.. didnt work.

Opened winrar selected the files(GUI) then extract to here... didnt work.

Tried repair files(option in winrar), the repair was successful but at the end the same error at the same place.

Ive extraced it to NTFS drive 23GB.

Any thoughts??