cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transport Org Structure created for agent assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have created Org structure via PPOCE, created position and assign users under the position.

We assigning position in BRF+ to each CR type and Step.

Currently we saw, Org structure/position/users are not a transportable entry. In this situation, this ORG structure has to maintain in each environment/client.

Is there a way to attach and make this as transportable entry?

Many thanks in advance.

Sahil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to mark your org structure as "transportable". This is an activity you do in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah.

Will i be able to make only MDG related org structure "transportable" keeping other org structures as it is?

Also appreciate if you can provide more specific detail - where to look in SPRO would be great.

Thnx again.

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you maintain org structure in your system already, you can't transport part and leave part. The whole org structure must be either transportable or not. If you only use org structure for MDG, then you should be able to make the decision whether to transport or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, let me refine my question.

I meant - for example, i created Org structure for MDG (MDG_MAT). There are other Org structures already existing in the ECC (e.g. CRM_AG, SRM_AG, MAT_WF_AG)...

My concern was I just want to make MDG_MAT transportable, leaving rest of others untouched.

Is this possible? Also appreciate if you can point me exact path in SPRO where to make this change.

Many thanks in advance.

Sahil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil

you can't transport partially from any transport