cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Performing Basic Configuration -> Automatic Configuration -> Push DPC Configuration to Wily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Currently we are using SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP8, While Performing Basic Configuration --> Configure Automatically --> Push DPC Configuration to Wily, I am getting below warning message.

" The Diagnostic Agent <Hostname>.xxxx.net_SMDA97 was not found".

PFA Screen Shots of the error.

I have already applied the SAP Note: 1859552.

Diagnostic agent is up and running, status of diagnostic agent is green, and Diagnostic agent version is 7.2, and wily EM version is 9.15.

Wily EM and Solution Manager has been installed on the Same Host.

And the operating System we are using is windows server 2008.

Any Pointers to resolve this problem, any help will be highly Appreciated.

Regards

Faraz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you reviewed the SMD Agent Administration pages to ensure that you have an entry for the SMD agent and to ensure you aren't in maintenance mode?

http://solutionmanagerhost:8xxx/smd/AgentAdmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

Even though the SP is different, check out the recommendation in the KBA:

2068151 - After Solution Manager 7.10 SP12 upgrade Basic Configuration Step 5 fails

Also, the mentioned note 1859552 is actually a KBA with manual steps inside, have you tried its recommendations?

best regards,

Fabricius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabricius,

Thanks for your Help!!

I am sorry for my understanding, can you please explain me " what is KBA?", I have tried the steps mentioned in note number 1859552, But still I am facing the same error.

I will really appreciate if you can guide me further.

regards

Faraz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

KBAs are Knowledge Base Articles written by SAP experts documenting known issues and their solutions. They're accessible the same way as notes but don't carry any code correction, so it is not possible to apply the solution automatically.

Were you able to check also the recommendations on 2068151 ?

best regards,

Fabricius