Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Condition Types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need you assistance.

As we can see condition type at header level ( example:- By road or air etc); Can we see those conditions at item level or not? There's one scenario came in.

If we have 5 line items & first 4 is by road and 5th one is by air.Is there any way we can see that at item level 'or' is this incorrect question. If clarification is required then what should I put technically in front of users.

Thx,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

When you say "Shipping Condition Types" do you mean "Shipping Conditions" or "Shipping Types" as both are different. Though your example description points towards shipping types.

Shipping Conditions are available at Sales Order Header Table. (VBAK-VSBED). This will remain unique for a Sales Order and  is used for the Determination of the Shipping Point.

Shipping Type as already mentioned by TW, is available at both Header and Item and saved in VBKD-VSART for each POSNR. The necessary configuration should be maintained for the item category if you wish to have it different from the Header. This is used in the Route definitions.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashok,

Shipping type (VBKD-VSART) is at header and item level in the sales order.

During creation of sales order, user can give shipping type at header level, this shall by default populate at each item (Tab Shipping). In one of the items, which is by air (rest are by sea), user can manually change at item level (from sea to air) and save.

For different business information between header and item, in VOV7 item category, field Business item should be activated. Please test and confirm.

Typewriter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate your response. One more clarification; if user comes and ask; for me all 10 item looks fine but for the line item 9 I want it to shipped by air not road.

Can we change line item 9; at item level; marking shipping type as air or sea?

Thanks,

Ashok

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sir!

Best will be to do a quick test and check this scenario.