cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-S Workflow - Process Supplier Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the standard MDG-S Workflow configured in our system where 3 work items are sent parallely, 1 each for
Company code data , Purchase Org data and Central data , supposing I do changes in all the layouts(Process Supplier - SUPPL2P1 ).

The requirement is:

1. Achieve a similar parallel approval functionality for Supplier creation which right now is sequential approval .Can I use the same Process Supplier Workflow(WS54300007) and link it to the Create Supplier(right now WS54300005) in "Create Request types" ? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense - just shooting in the dark.

2. Send the Company code data and Purchase Org data to 1 set of user and Central data to another set .

How do I achieve this? I hope you guys understood the issue .

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant

Not sure I understand your requirement correctly.

1. For first requirement do you want to use linear workflow (CR submission followed by review followed by approval process) instead of distibuted workflow (CR submission followed by split of three reviews followed by split of three approval process). Then yes you can achieve this use WS75700040 for you respective change request type.
  2. It is possible to send the Company code data and Purchase Org data to 1 set of user and Central data to another set but you have to maintain GET_TABLE with user ID for that under IMG node Master Data Governance for Supplier >Workflow >Assign Processor to Change Request Step Number in BRFplus for Supplier
Former Member
0 Kudos

When you ask "Can I use the same Process Supplier Workflow(WS54300007) and link it to the Create Supplier(right now WS54300005) in "Create Request types" ?", the first question I have for you: have you tried it? Did it fail? Please try it and then post a question when it fails.