cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Stuck in special stock 'E'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a case in which SO is created and against which stock was reserved in IM with special stock indicator 'E'.

Use had changed item category in SO due to which Special stock indicator got changed to ' black' and he created delivery for this without special stock indicator and processed it completely. In this case stock was moved from unrestricted.

But the Stock with special stock indicator'E' is still lying in WM. IM it is cleared.

In WM stock is still showing againts sales order. user physically have the stock now but he is unable to use it.

I asked user to move the sales order stock to own stock using movement type 411 E but he is unable to do it. Getting error as" Sales order stock does not exist"

Please help is there any way to change the stock category/ stock type in this case??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dayanand,

You moved the stock out of the Sales order stock to plant stock ( unrestricted stock). This is a posting change in SAP .

Since you enviorment is WM activated and you moved sales order stock on at IM level not on WM level hence it is visible in WM level ( LS24 tcode)

SInce IM triggered transaction is completed it will create posting change request in WM and you need to clear it from ( 922 storage type to orginal bin which you mentioned in the screen shot)

use tcode LU04 --> enter Warehouse # , material , plant , stor location. execute and select the correct record using Ddouble line. when select select the right storage type ( in your case SOS ) and right bin which is mentioned by you in screenshot and created transfer order.

And confirm the transfer order using LT12

Hope this helps

Warm regards

Arun prasad

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use had changed item category in SO due to which Special stock indicator got changed to ' black' and he created delivery for this without special stock indicator and processed it completely. In this case stock was moved from unrestricted.

If the user has changed the item category from special stock to Normal item category at SO level---How requirement will get updated with Special stock E????

Are you checking the correct Sales order??

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not SD person but what i think is he has changed the item category due to which requirement got redetermined.( Requirement is linked to Item category).

I'm not sure exactly what user has did, but now stock is stuck in LS26 with special stock indicator.

What shall i do to remove it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in MB51 for that material and find out with which movement type it is showing stock under unrestricted.  Share your findings / screen shot.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock has been moved from OWN stock to sales order stock'E' using movement type 412E.

Sales order is processed from unrestricted, leaving behind sales order stock..

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dayanand,

One Question to you ?

Have you done $12 E to posting the stock from Own to Sales order ?

If so, how did you change the item category at line item level ?

Could you please let me know process followed to understand it

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was done by user, as i can see in MMBE stock is showing correctly in sloc. But when i see the same stock in LS26 it is lying with special stock indicator 'E' as you can see in the image. and when i check that sales order it is processed completely.

Im not sure how did user change the special stock indicator in SO, i could see that he has changed the item category, may be due to that Special stock indicator got changed.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue? we are not able to use this stock.