cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx as a public event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

In RFx type setup there is a checkbox "Publish as a Public Event" in the Rules section and I consider how it works. I checked this option in the document type configuration and when I created a new RFx of that type, I saw new "Publish Notice to all Suppliers" checkbox in the Schedule tab. I clicked it but when I processed the entire tender I didn't see any results of that option. By selecting this checkbox I expected that every supplier, which I have in the database, would get some information about ongoing tender (even if they weren't directly invited by me) via an email or via supplier portal in the Event channel. Subsequently they could ask us for invitation to this tender from supplier portal level...

Could You explain me how does "Publish as a Public Event" in RFx work or how to enforce scenario which I described above?

Thanks in advance,
Przemyslaw

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Przemyslaw,

There is a Workbench channel on the supplier side that is displayed to the supplier and which the supplier can then accept the event.  The suppliers have to exist in the SAP Sourcing database - it is NOT open to other suppliers that are NOT in the database.  We can review the functionality in our next status call.

Thank you,

Rosemary

Answers (0)