Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock is stored in Restricted stock Directly

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts ,

i have done all Batch Management settings

But when stock posted in MB1C , Directly i am able to check the stock in MB51 With restricted stock First

Not able to see the stock in MMBE For that material As a normal stock  , Only i am able to find In Restricted stock in MB1B

After that i have reversed the stock With 412 M.type

Now again i have checked in MMBE Now also i didn't find any stock in this only i am able to find Restricted stock

once i returned some stock back  by using 412 system will show as normal stock which i returned

ex: i have created 15000 stock for batch 366 system kept this stock directly in Restricted stock and i have returned some stock

created sales order---delivery---billing ( 1 Qnty )

Now i have checked in MMBE For this

sales order qnty is 1

and restricted stock is showing 14999

My question is even i returned the stock why showing in Restricted stock in MMBE  ?

I have created Stock posting in MB1C But why directly stored in Restricted stock in MB51 ?

Where i did wrong

Your help needed ,if you want Further information i will add screen shots

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create a batch for the material in t code MSC1N under the tab you will find restricted stock, i am sure in your case this is ticked hence system is posting the stock into restricted stock.If this is correct , goto MSC2n for this material and batch change to un restricted stock  from restricted stock then system will allow to post in un restricted stock.

thanks,

srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thanks a lot srinu

i will test in my ides and i will update you by Night

And once reversed the stock 412 at least at that time also it should be in normal stock ?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Batch managed materials you need NOT do any stock reverse movement. when you change the status in MSC2N from restricted to unrestricted stock system automatically change it.

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

Absolutely you are right , no need to send stock reversal by using 412 Moment type 

Only thing is just changing From restricted to unrestricted stock will be saved in Un restricted stock

Yes it right But Main Doubt is

1)  Some time i want to keep the batch stock  in restricted stock  ,and Manuel some stock i want to reverse back ex: 5000 Restricted stock , now i want to send reverse 100 qnty now i have sent back by using 412 m.type

we can create sales order-delivery-billing for this 100 qnty with out having any problem but main impact is once we created or/deli/billing that stock is reduced from Restricted stock

so My Main Target point is why system is not showing reversed qnty as normal stock ( 100 )

5000-100 : 4900 ( Restricted stock )

and 100 is normal stock  

before creating sales order/delivery/billing system is supposed to show then only user can understand

I think my point you will understand any chance is there to maintain like this

Thanks a lot