cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order transacted on two different licenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SO that decremented qty on one license and value on another license at the same time.

Has anyone experienced this?

Running GTS v.10.1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Have you had a look at Note 1898891 "Harmonized depreciation of values and quantities"?  It seems relevant to your situation, although maybe doesn't quite answer your question.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I agree with Dhilipan that such a case is very rare where two different licenses come into play during a trade transaction but this can happen from my point of view as such decrements are defined at the license type level itself.

Actually, I would like to hear from you as to what you can see in the legal control tab if this case applies to the same item.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Do you see enough value remaining in your first license and still the SO picked up another one?

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first license had enough quantity and value remaining and the quantity was used up in this transaction.

The second license had enough remaining quantity and value remaining, the value decremented from this license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you see a different currency for value in the licenses? I've not seen such cases in the past. Let's see if others have any other opinion.

Regards

Dhilipan