cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error When creating expense report based on Travel request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Recently our system was upgraded to EHP 7, after which most of our travel management application are giving error. For example,

1. when i create expense report based on existing travel request (Trip number), system is giving error message.

Error: "Enter a trip schema when creating a trip".

But when expense report is created without existing travel request (Trip number), everything works fine.

2. My Employee application when executed does not display any data even after having data at the backend.

Since above issue has come after upgrade i think there will be some program error in application. I tried to find the relevant sap note but could not find.

Can you guys explain what is possible issue ? And how can it be fixed. I have gone through SAP notes but since i am not HR consultant so might have missed the required sap note even after going through it.

Please help in this issue.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 2076917

Regards,

Monika

anasabdulla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faiz,

Were you able to solve  the issue. We are also facing the same problem after upgrade.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faiz,

For your Q.1.

You are creating a travel expenses report with a travel request. means you have already completed your trip. That error means, you need to provide TRIP TYPE as a domestic trip or international trip.

So it is showing that error.

When you will create an expenses report directly, means you have not completed the trip, so it will not ask you to enter trip schema.

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murli,

Thanks for you reply. Yes your correct when an expense report is created, Trip type (i.e. either domestic and international trip) needs to be specified. I am mentioning trip type at the start of creating expense report, but when try to save it system give error.

Before it was not issue, but after upgrade this error is displayed.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faiz,

I am not sure but have a look into the following SAP Notes.

934388, 817444.

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murali,

This notes are not any more applicable since my system is on EHP 7 which is latest release.

Thanks

Faiz Khan