Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our 2013 - 2014 Topic Leaders !

ChrisPS
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
    in case anyone has not heard yet the top three contributors to the IdM community have been recently announced in the below blog

http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2014/09/25/recognizing-the-scn-topic-leaders-for-2013-2014

so we have from 1st to 3rd

SAP Identity Management

Matt Pollicove

Per Krabsetsve

Krishna Kumar Duddu

well done !

Without the contribution of all members, the community would never be the great resource it is to all those out there working with IdM.

Thanks again,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, Chris! Congrats to my fellow topic leaders.  Just spoke to Chris (Per) Krabsetsve via email to let him know as well.

I get a lot out of the community and really enjoy helping out whenever possible.  Always glad to help out!

Hope to see some of you at TechEd/dcode in Las Vegas this October!

Matt

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you guys earned it. I mean really, really earned it! I just hope, we see Per on that list again next year. One can dream, right?

laurent_vandenbemden
Participant
0 Kudos

Congrats Guys, you are all so helpful with solving issues and sharing your thoughts and knowledge about IDM

Steffi, I am very sure you are very near to the top 3 and will be next in this list

Laurent

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We'll see. ^^ I was proud and excited for sure, when I saw my name on the leaderboard for the first time. *g*

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats!

I personally gained a lot of the community, so thanks guys