SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Center: change validity period

renfeproyectoau
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

The idea is to change the validity period of a fund center.

1) I guess that if there is any budget associated in the future or if there is any commitment (table FMIT) related to it we should get an error and not being able to modify it . We are not getting it. Any idea why? I can modify the date even I have a commitment in the future.

2) Afterwards, I guess that if I delete those postings and so there is no allocation in this fund center I should be able to change the validity period finally.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean exactly by 'changing validity period'? Validity period in fund centre is managed in the similar way as for cost centre, i.e. validity period data is changed and not the validity period. In order to extend/shorten validity period, you have basically to create/delete fund centre in this period.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hello,

Through FMSB In access to validity period, them manatin existence interval and then I short the validity period. It was until 31.12.2999 and I want to update end of this year.

Then there is the problem that there are entries in 2015 and the system does not give any error when I modify the dates.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't shorten validity period, but you shorten the analysis period, in which fund centre master data can be changed. So, since you don't delete the period, system does not show any message.