Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM: 344 Block stock

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When we transfer stock to block area then system creates the posting changes with 309.Have pending pcn in lu04 after run PCN in background with RLAUTA11.

If we do quality to unrestricted then it is well processing with background job.

Pls suggest with your valuable feedback

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your thread is not very clear what is the error and what do u expect from SCN member. ???

Do you mean when you do transfer from unrestricted to block AUTO TO creation for PCN using (RLAUTA11) is not working whereas when you do Quality to Unrestricted it works fine. if you have this scenario then simplest way to troubleshoot is use LT05 and try to create TO manually and see whether all the required value are there are not

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

yes, that i wanted. we will not prefer manual transfer creation. if   we have any idea about auto TO   creation through background job then elaborate your thoughts. my  query is all block materials will go in same bin only.

Regards,

Ram

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To create TO in background you need to schedule the report RLAUTA11 as a background job. Follow the below mentioned Standard SAP link for more detail

Automatic Creation of TOs for Posting Change Notices - Warehouse Management Guide - SAP Library

All material should go into the same bin that is something depend on your storage type setting (Mixiing / Addition to existing stock) and storage type search sequence. Please review your setting and storage type search sequence

in the earlier thread you mentioned that RLAUTA11 is not giving the right result in the latest thread you need steps for auto TO creation in background job (RLAUTA11). My suggestion is please spare some time to write your requirement clearly so that SCN member can help you or guide you in right direction

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.